About this card
|Balance transfer intro period||15 months|
|Balance transfer intro rate||0.0%|
|Balance transfer intro fee||2.90%|
|Balance transfer rate, after any introductory period||18.90%|
|Cash withdrawal interest rate||23.90%|
|Purchase rate, after any introductory period||18.90%|
|Purchases abroad||2.99% of the value of the purchase|
|Cash withdrawals abroad||2.99% of the amount of cash withdrawn|
|Annual fee||No annual fee|
|Late payment fee||£12.00|
Rewards & details
- Paying interest on a credit card? Transfer your balance to M&S Bank and pay 0% for 15 months.
- If you transfer your balance a handling fee of 2.9% is applied and added to the total amount of credit owed.
- Includes a bonus points voucher for 500 M&S points worth £5, when you spend in food, clothing or home at M&S.
- No cash advance or foreign exchange fees when you buy M&S travel money.
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over to apply for this card.
- You’re more likely to be accepted if you have a good credit rating.
- Available to customers who do not currently have an M&S credit card.
- The APR may vary from the example depending on your personal circumstances.
- You can contact Marks & Spencer at Kings Meadow, Chester, CH99 9FB;